Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Tim McGraw Update
So I was at Costco on Saturday with Anna. We moved back to our house on Friday, and we were stocking up on the essentials: flour, sugar, etc.. I ran into an acquaintance who we have a few mutual contacts. She knows my sister, Nicole well and we have a mutual good friend, Stac. She was asking me how I was, she must have recently talked with Stacie because she knew I had moved back to my house. She then proceeds to tell me that she saw me at the Tim McGraw concert. I wanted to die. I spent the better portion of the evening making a fool of myself as we imitated, the clearly intoxicated lady in front of us. As she told me she saw me, I felt this urge to explain, but didn't. I swear, I am always making some sort of a fool of myself. Note to self, never, ever, ever dance in public. Never. I told my friend Laura, who I attended the concert with, about this acquaintance, and she got a good laugh because she saw me. She knows, what an idiot I looked like. It really hadn't occurred to me, someone I knew may see me. I'll remember for future reference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She was probably doing some of the same sort of things! That's what's fun about going to concerts! You can dance in public and it's OKAY! That's funny though!
You should never dance! Just remember Mom and realize we just don't have the genetics.
ha ha ha. that's great kim!
I'm still still laughing my butt off. You really are a spiffy dancer-- even when you are mocking others ;) I'm sure all your friend saw was what a good time you were having. ...and she undoubtedly thought YOU were "cleary intoxicated" too! ha ha
That is awesome!
Kimberly,
I think you should dance when ever you can. It makes life a little more fun. Contray to what you sisters say I am a good dancer. I enjoy dancing in the kitchen and all of the babies have loved to dance with me.
MOM
Post a Comment