Thursday, April 29, 2010

Crack Kills

Yesterday, Andrew, Lexie, and I went to the grocery store. I really am not the best grocery shopper. I don't go down aisle per aisle grabbing what we need or what is on the list. I usually go back and forth from aisles grabbing what is on my list, searching for where I think it may be. Stupid I know, but it is how I do it. It works for me. We were gathering ingredients for our delicious dinner. I do like to cook! Back to the point of the post. We were almost finished, coming down one of the last aisles when, we came upon the plumbers crack. This gentlemen, was bent down looking at something. I almost grabbed my phone and took a picture, then I thought that wouldn't be nice. For some reason I couldn't stop staring. It wasn't just a little bit of plumbers crack, it was more like complete backside nudity. The kids were busy looking at candy so they didn't notice (which is good, cause Lexie would have for sure said something and it would have been loud. We are practicing the tact, and being aware of others feelings with her.) I sure did and why I couldn't pull by eyes away I'm unsure; it wasn't like staring at Matthew McConaughey or anything. Once he finally retrieved his item he stood up and hiked up the pants. It was funny. I guess I'm wondering, when that much of your rear is hanging out, don't you notice?

5 comments:

Andria said...

I was at a elementary school function once and this dad was sitting with his crack totally hanging out - I must admit I did photo it. Cause I mean really - can't you feel a draft?

Nicole said...

Sometimes I have some crack showing but luckily I also have an extra layer so it doesn't show. Just say no to CRACK.

Heather said...

That's funny! Sometimes I have crack showing Kim, but not my whole rear! And, yes I do notice it! But, I am in the comfort of my own home when it happens and I'm ususally busy doing something else so I don't take the time to care! In public I am always careful! Don't worry, I usually stare too when I see things like that!

Jessica O. said...

I saw someones crack last night at the gas station. He totally didn't care because it was freezing cold and it didn't seem to bother him.

Turpin Times said...

It sounds like you are all addicted to crack. :)