
So awhile back this was all over Fox News. A urologist in Florida posted this on the front door to his office. I thought is was hilarious and good comedy. People were outraged by it. The doctor didn't honestly refuse care to anyone, he was just exercising his free speech. Not sure I would have done it, as it probably isn't good business sense. By the way, if you don't think health care is a business, think again. It is. I work in it, and the bottom line is always the dollar. So the trick is delivering the best care for the best price, which is best for everyone. I'm with this guy though, government administered health care, not good for anyone. I don't know a physician who thinks it is a good idea.
The other funny thing, I was watching Fox News. I'm admittedly not as informed as maybe I should be. I just sometimes find the news depressing and they repeat and beat a dead horse so much it can be a little too much. I catch snippets here and there and spend a little time talking with Michael or Jason and I'm up to date. This comes at a price. If you are not abreast on your current events when talking with my brothers, you are basically a moron. So I'm sure I am moron status in their eyes. It is ok, I know a few things they don't. They probably disagree. I digress. Just found this funny, and I am grateful to live in a land we can all exercise our freedoms.
4 comments:
I agree with you and with the Urologist! I think they should just look at the European model of government and say do we want this? Greece is the perfect Socialist country...gone down the toilet!
Everyone better just hope they don't get sick.
That is awesome.
Working in healthcare these days is fun, isn't it.
Yeah I'm oblivious as well. I don't watch or read the news cause it's too depressing. I send occasional questional political emails to a few friends who then fill me in on the truth! And that guy's kinda funny!
Post a Comment