Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Joys of Motherhood
This post is best minus the picture. I was folding laundry when Anna came and got me, "Mom, Lexie needs you." She has the cutest voice by the way. So I go to the bathroom where Lexie is, and she with hands up fingers spread, toilet paper sticking to one hand, "Mom, I got poop everywhere." Indeed she did. Nothing better than cleaning poop off of hands. Yuck. She's in the shower. Despite the sarcasm, I do love being a mom. It is work, and sometimes thankless. At least it wasn't smeared crib poop which I'm sure some have experienced; that, is the worst, for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The joys of motherhood!! You gotta love them!
Anna has the cutest DEEPEST voice! I hate poo!
Such FUN and great memories for years to come!
Oh, the things we deal with....
Post a Comment