This is my Annie at two. We celebrated her birthday on September 7th. I can hardly believe she is two. Every time our baby has turned two we have had a new baby in the house. I'm grateful she has gotten to stay a "baby". She is so funny. Any nick name you give her she says, "I'm Anna." She is a sweetheart.She loves Andrew so much, and imitates her big sister. Today I had to tell Lexie to quit whining about her burrito for lunch because Anna started whining when she heard Lex do it, and she had specifically asked for burritos. Thankfully Lexie stopped when I explained she needed to be an example. Lexie ate the burrito, Anna finished hers asked for a second one and polished it off as well.
She counts and skips numbers. She says she is six, because she knows it will make me laugh. She LOVES books. She would be happy if someone would hold her and read to her all day. Her favorite song is Child of God as she calls it. She also likes Rain Drops on Roses. She has big brown eyes that will melt your heart and the cutest pouty face. She always has her two fingers in her mouth, a habit which is going to be hard to break. At two she is getting naked all the time. She drives her parents nuts with this. She loves to get into my make-up. She needs to be potty trained as she takes her diaper off as soon as it is wet, and comes to be changed immediately after poopy ones. Any tips on this I am open to. We are spending more in diapers now than as an infant because she takes them off all the time.
Annie Banannie we love you so much and are grateful you are part of our family. She didn't cooperate super well when we tried to take pictures and these are the best we got. Happy 2nd Birthday little girl!

9 comments:
What a doll! I can't believe how grown up she is getting! She was still a baby when you guys left...she is now turning into a little girl! Good luck on potty training! I say go for it!
She is a cutie. I love the side profile shot. She looks quite a bit like her Mother. I love her.
When I left Texas in May to return home my heart almost broke leaving that Little Beauty. She is someone very "special" to me.
This next Tues. will again brighten my day when I'll see Anna.
Papa Rory would love to read to her upon our return!
Love Grampa
She is a doll! Lovely post, Momma Kim.
Happy Birthday, Anna Bear! I think you are a great mix of your mama and papa! I wish we could be near you to play with you! Drake would love to be your friend!
Happy Birthday you sweet girl. We love and miss you. You are a sweetie pie.
Holy cow they grow up so fast! Happy birthday Anna! Did you take the pictures? They are great!
Wow, I can't believe she's 2. She is so cute--the pictures remind me a lot of Lexie.
I miss all of you so much. Anna is beautiful she is delightful. Love, MOM
Post a Comment