Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lexie at 4

On the 28th we celebrated Lex's 4th birthday. Where does the time go? So here is my little dollface at 4.
Lexie at four:
favorite song: Catch a Falling Star, Did You Say Your Prayers Last Night
favorite color: pink and red (red to be like me, how flattering)
favorite food: fries, most fruits and veggies,
favorite music: Upside Down, Jack Johnson
Favorite activities: Playing with siblings, puzzles, movies
Lexie loves all things girly: purses, lipstick shoes, my high heals, she loves to open presents and she gets so excited it is fun to give her presents. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday she said some make-up. My mom sent her the movie Cinderella and when we turned it on to watch she ran to her room and came back out in her Cinderella a dress up and shoes, before she was ready to start. She loves to sing but is not going to have a career in this area. I love this little girl to pieces and fear a little for her as she is just like her mother. I love you Lexie happy 4th birthday!






I know I am biased being her mother and all, but I think she is gorgeous and has stellar eyebrows. I love how excited you get and how animated you are with your hands and eyes. When Lexie is sweet there is nothing sweeter, and when she is naughty she can do that real well as well. Keep acting "pretty" Lex, pretty is as pretty does. We love you and are so grateful for the blessing you are to our family.

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Lexie, Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! I miss you lots and hope you had a great day. I am sorry I haven't sent your present yet. This way we can make your birthday strech out longer. Love You!

Heather said...

I was totally seeing her favorite song in my head when I read the post. Funny.
Lexie is beautiful. I think she is lucky to be just like her mom.
Beautiful pictures.
Happy Birthday Lexie!

Alissa said...

Happy birthday lex I think she is bootiful as Marley would say! those pictures are great did you take them?

Jessica O. said...

Lexie we love you and miss you. I have a surprise coming for you! She is a beauty! I love the last picture it is Lex!

Linda said...

Lexie is beautiful! I love the photos of her, especially her "princess" photo (since you shared the cute story of her needing to dress up before watching her Cinderella movie).

So ... did the car end up starting on her birthday evening to go celebrate at Chucky Cheese?

Natty said...

Kimma, she really is a dollface with a personality to match. I can't believe she is 4 already! Great photos!

Maranda said...

Beautiful is all I can say...absolutely beautiful:)

I see you figured out the pic thing. I love it!

Anonymous said...

first off, i love your new layout with the large pics! you are doing so good with your photography!!! i LOVE the pic of her in the pink dress, gorgeous!!! and the one of your son in the rain....great shot!
:)

Jessica said...

Kim she is beautiful!