Sunday, October 4, 2009


A few weeks back we had rain for about 10 days. Normally I would not have enjoyed rain for so long but I did, it was great. Here is Andrew making the most of the rain and having a great time, we were both soaked when we came in. Amazingly enough that night it let up and we went to Dallas to watch a pro bike race. Jeremy was in heaven and the kids enjoyed being outdoors. It has been said that is doesn't rain much in Texas but compared to home it rains tons and when it rains it really comes down. Maybe it is just global warming screwing up the weather everywhere I don't know but we enjoyed the rain! You'd think our lawn would be totally green after so much water, it's not. Haven't quite figured out lawn maintenance in Texas.

7 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Water. The lawn needs a drink and some fertilizer. Andrew is a doll. I miss his sweet expressions. Today it has rained like crazy. I have enjoyed it!

Natty said...

I am not loving the rain here so much. I was spoiled on our vacation and coming home to 40 temps and rain has made me grumpy! I'm glad you're having fun in it though! Cute photo. Miss you!

matty said...

HOLY GREAT PICTURE BATMAN!!!

this is matt, we miss you guys. give my brother a hug for me!

Linda said...

Andrew is changing and looks more grown up!
We can't wait to see all of you next week!!
I am not sure that we are excited for all the Texas rain?!

Jessica O. said...

How did you change the pictures? I need a phone call!

Maranda said...

That pic is so cute...all of your pics for that matter:) I love the new layout too.

Jerry said...

Wow! Andrew you are wet. I love your picture. You are such a handsome boy. I love you. Love, Grandma