Who ever said flattery gets you no where must not have had children. As you can see from the picture Anna is into imitating me, and isn't imitation the most sincere form of flattery? I think this is one of the things I love most about being a mom. It reminds you how much little kids want to be like the adults in there life. There little minds are like sponges and they hear and remember all the little things we say and do. I need to do better at being the example they need. Don't you just love when they try on your shoes, especially the high heels, which Lex has taken to doing. She thinks they are soooo pretty, in her little, high pitched, excited voice with a smile that would melt your heart. As taxing as motherhood can be on somedays, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
P.S. After seeing this picture I am glad I'm usually behind the camera and not in front.
6 comments:
You're really trying to win the contest aren't you? Anna is very cute. They watch your every move. She is a cutie pie. Give her a kiss for me.
It's a little frightening sometimes to realize what our kids do and say directly from our examples. Good thing your kids have such a great momma!
(That's Heather commenting not Michael)
That is so cute. I was telling mom that Lucy is so busy and she said well why wouldn't she be. She is watching you all day. Isn't that true.
I love the picture. You look great. I am so happy to see Anna. She is a doll. I don't have any little kids to help me and work is a lot faster. Love, MOM
That's so sweet. You're such a great example to your little ones!
Post a Comment