"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Lexie
I have been working on getting some photos of my kids for awhile now. It is disheartening when you take like 150 and get only 1 good one. This may be an exaggeration but you know what I mean, I'm sure. So anyway I would like a vote on which photo of Lexie is better one or two. All comments welcomed! Somewhat of a lame blog, but Nicole you asked for a new blog so this is what I have been doing.
I think I'm you I can't decide. They are both so cute. I think the first one shows her personality more but I really like the leaves and lighting in the second. She is darling.
I totally know what you mean! I love both of them! I think I would have to go with the second one, mainly because I love her face, it looks like she is laughing and shows who she is more. But I do love the lighting in the second one! You are doing really good!
Number one for me. She is a cutie. I was just talking to your dad the other day and he was telling me how beautiful he thinks Lexie is. Nice photography Kimma!
I vote for photo one, followed by a close second, photo two. I love her expression in the first one and the lighting in the second. What a beautiful girl!
12 comments:
Kim she is beautiful. Either or ffor that matter most all pictures of Lexie are beautiful. I love her as do I you.
They are both adorable but if I had to pick I would go with the 2nd picture.
I think I'm you I can't decide. They are both so cute. I think the first one shows her personality more but I really like the leaves and lighting in the second. She is darling.
I totally know what you mean! I love both of them! I think I would have to go with the second one, mainly because I love her face, it looks like she is laughing and shows who she is more. But I do love the lighting in the second one! You are doing really good!
Number 2. She is a doll face. I love the dress.
I like both, but I'm going with number one:)
I'm going to have to go with 2. I love the contrast of the leaves and stuff! Both are very cute!
Number one for me. She is a cutie. I was just talking to your dad the other day and he was telling me how beautiful he thinks Lexie is. Nice photography Kimma!
I vote for photo one, followed by a close second, photo two. I love her expression in the first one and the lighting in the second.
What a beautiful girl!
Two votes for #1 here.
Such a gorgeous girl :)
So cute! I think I like #1 setting more. Hope you're all doing fabulously!
These are both SO cute, but I would choose number two. The light and setting is just too perfect.
Nice work!
Post a Comment