This is Abbey, my parents dog. They got here after my childhood dog died when I was in my first year at college. This is Michael's dog. She has been sick for a long time and they finally had to have her put down yesterday. They were hoping she would make it until Michael got home. My Dad had to carry her into the garage the other night as she didn't have the strength to walk. I talked to my mom yesterday and for as much as they say they don't like pets, she was so sad. Abbey was a good dog and she will be missed.Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Tribute to Abbey
This is Abbey, my parents dog. They got here after my childhood dog died when I was in my first year at college. This is Michael's dog. She has been sick for a long time and they finally had to have her put down yesterday. They were hoping she would make it until Michael got home. My Dad had to carry her into the garage the other night as she didn't have the strength to walk. I talked to my mom yesterday and for as much as they say they don't like pets, she was so sad. Abbey was a good dog and she will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I heard she was sick, I'm sorry she didn't make it for Michael
Abbey was a good dog. We love her. She will be missed.
I am so sad that Michael won't get to see her again. She is a funny dog. I will always remember her jumping on the trampoline.
Ah, man. Abbey was so cute. This is a great picture. She can share stories about the fam with Red in heaven!
Hey Kim,
This is Maren from work. I am just sitting here at work blog stocking you right now. I wanted to tell you that you have such a dang cute family! Those kids of yours are gorgeous. Hope to see you at work soon!
Maren
Post a Comment