Monday, November 10, 2008
Late Night Snack
I am a night owl. I have tried to become a morning person but I'm not. Last night I was up late doing Laundry and editing pictures in photoshop. Andrew came downstairs and 12:30 AM with a bowl of popcorn and just sat with me. When we went upstairs a few minutes later, he said he needed a jelly sandwich and some milk. Sometimes I need a late night snack too, so I indulged him. It was one of those special moments. I can't tell you what was special about it, just the feeling I had and the happiness I felt in my little boy. One day he won't be little anymore and I won't get to make jelly sandwiches in the middle of the night. After he was done he announced he was going to bed and climbed down and went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Who made the popcorn? He is just a little munch mouth. Sometimes you have to indulge your kids mostly because sometimes it is just fun to say yes.
He is the cutest. Michael has been telling everyone the story that Jeremy told him about what Andrew said about Barack Obama. You've got a cute fella on your hands!
very cute picture
Heath I don't know what story you are referring too. I'll have to call Jeremy and ask.
You are amazing. I think I would have yelled and said, "get back to bed!"
You are so much nicer than I would have been. I think I would have just said to go back to bed too.
But, I think your way is much better.
Just for the record I would not always respond this way, but for some reason I did, and I'm glad I did will be a fun memory for me.
The other day he ate two and a half pbj's at my house. (Of coarse he needed another.)
What a great mom!
Those chocolate eyes are mesmerizing--so cute. I love "those" moments. They are truely unforgetable
I love moments like those! He is so cute! I love that you captured it so well too!
Good move. Definitely a lasting memory. Hopefully I can be a cool mom like you someday.
Post a Comment