Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bucket List

A few weeks back I started making a bucket list. I thought it would be fun to share a few and hear some of the things others would like to do.


  1. Learn to Surf

  2. Be a professional photographer

  3. Spend a summer in Europe with the family.

  4. Write a book

  5. Own a boat and go weekly with family

  6. Go to New York for New Years

  7. Go back East to see the fall leaves

  8. Hang glide or whatever it is that I see people doing at the point of the mountain

  9. Work from home

  10. Be organized

  11. Read a book a week

  12. Be a great Cook

  13. Entertain weekly

  14. Read with my kids more

  15. Visit Australia

  16. Go on a medical humanitarian trip to Africa, and use my nursing skills

  17. Visit Hawaii

  18. Swim with dolphins

  19. Go on a safari

  20. Keep good records

No comments: