This year Halloween has been almost as big as Christmas. As my kids are getting a little older the holidays keep getting more fun, or as I like to say funner. A list of Pre Halloween Party's:
- Last Friday we went to Heather and Jeff Lloyd's for a party. It was fun to see our friends and the kids had a great time. Thank you Heather for a great party. You are always such a great hostess. Pizza, carmel apples and donuts from a string!
- Saturday night Ward Halloween party. My Ward has a big Halloween party every year. The kids had fun.
- Family night at Jess and Wades on Monday. We carved pumpkins, donuts from a string contest which was hilarious. It was fun to see all the nephews and Lucy in her costume. Lucy was a darling Lion and Dan was a great Buzz light year.
- Tuesday Andrew's preschool program and party, singing class party.
- Thursday Halloween Train in Lindon. This was great the kids loved it and the people who put it on are great. They do it all for free, and accept donations for a local care center. It was fun to see Grandma Linda and Grandpa Rory. It has been a long time since we were at their house. Thanks for a great night
- Friday finally Halloween has arrived. Trick or Treating. It was fun seeing the kids walking down the sidewalk to trick or treat. Jeremy took the kids and they looked so cute. When they got home they both dumped out there sacks and started digging in. Anna was right there with them double fisting it with suckers, it brought back memories. I remember doing the same thing. My mom and Dad came over to see the kids and we had clam chowder. It was fun to have them. You would think for as close as we live they would be over more often, but my Dad is a total homebody and after like 10 minutes he is ready to go home.
I can't believe were almost to November, time is really flying by. Michael gets home this month and I'm so excited to see him! Hope everyone had a great Halloween. Pictures to come!
6 comments:
wow! that is a lot of halloween activities! Can't wait to see the pics of your kids!
I love Halloween but I was ready to say goodbye. Glad you had a good week.
Sounds like a fun week. Wahoo! Michael is coming home, how exciting!
Halloween was fun but it was the Energizer bunny. The kids looked cute. I'm excited for Michael.
Kim the kids are exhausted. to many parties. It was fun to tend them they are so cute. The kids do like candy.
that makes me tired just to read- but I'm sure very fun and worth it:)
Post a Comment