Upon further investigation, Andrew was actually the culprit, which makes sense he is the one with a true love affair with chocolate chips. Many other treats he is uninterested in, but chocolate chips he's going to stash them for later. I love the funny things they do and the joy, interest, and excitement my children add to my life!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Stash
My kids love chocolate chips. They frequently raid the pantry to find them. When they do they find scissors, cut the top off and go at it. This is a scene I have come upon many times, and we have started hiding the chocolate chips, and they still sometimes find them. So the other day I was putting Lexie's jammies aways and found this. I thought it was funny.
Upon further investigation, Andrew was actually the culprit, which makes sense he is the one with a true love affair with chocolate chips. Many other treats he is uninterested in, but chocolate chips he's going to stash them for later. I love the funny things they do and the joy, interest, and excitement my children add to my life!
Upon further investigation, Andrew was actually the culprit, which makes sense he is the one with a true love affair with chocolate chips. Many other treats he is uninterested in, but chocolate chips he's going to stash them for later. I love the funny things they do and the joy, interest, and excitement my children add to my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is a very sweet boy with a very sweet tooth. I love him.
Can you blame him? I remember always eating chocolate chips as a kid. We maybe have an unhealthy relationship with treats. He is super cute.
He takes after his grandmother
So cute. Can't get mad over that, right?
Sounds like I would have a lot in common with Andrew. I often find myself raiding the pantry. Hey, I was wondering if I could get your address to send a Christmas card. You can email to bar97032@gmail.com. Thanks!
--Merilee
Hi Kim,
I downloaded some of your pics. I'm loading an electronic frame for your grandmother. I got pics from your sisters' blogs also, but nobody has a current one of Jason. And a couple more of your parents would be nice. And maybe one more of Michael. Could you email me any if you have them. My gmail address would be best since it holds lots. rarnlr@gmail.com Thanks a bunch.
Nancy
oh my goodness! that story totally made my day! how the heck are you? i miss ya!
Post a Comment