Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Anticipation

I haven't been so excited since I can't remember when. Michael, my little brother, get home from his mission tomorrow!! For the past week, especially as the day of his arrival is drawing nearer, I have felt like a kid at Christmas. Which is so much fun. As an adult not to many things get me so excited and I can hardly wait. I wonder if he'll be a little nerdy weird, or a little heavier, or thinner or what. I really haven't seen many pictures of him since he left and I'm so excited to see him. I have been planning out my kids outfits, and the girls hairdo's and mine for the airport. Silly I know but they have changed so much since we last saw him, and he has never even seen Anna. It reminds me of how lucky I am to have a good family

No comments: