Thursday, October 2, 2008

LU LU at 3


Lexie turned three on the 28th. We had the family over for cake and ice cream and she was so excited everyone was there to see her! Lexie is a fun little girl to have around and I can hardly believe she is already three! Lex got three Disney barbies for her birthday and is now very into playing with them! Thanks to all our family and friends who helped celebrate and make Lexie feel so special. We think she is a great little girl, here are some of our favorite things about Lexie at three:

  • When asked what does the Lexie say, she responds, "may I have some candy please?" she loves sweets
  • She will pull a whole carrot out of the fridge and ask someone to take the crust off
  • She loves to eat peanut butter off of a spoon
  • "Daddy my tummy hurts can I have an apple?" Apparently apples are the cure for sick tummies according to my kids
  • She loves to help clean with me
  • She loves all things girly: lipstick, shoes, ponies (for hair), clothes
  • When Jeremy leaves for a bike ride Lexie says, "Be careful, watch for cars"
  • When we pick Andrew up from school she always says, "Andrew what did you learn today?"

We love her and think she is a doll face. Happy third Lex, we love you and are so glad you are a part of our family!



Lexie in her new clothes for play group






taking pictures outside the Kaysville Tabernacle


5 comments:

Jessica O. said...

She is a doll. We love her. Happy Birthday Lexie.

Heather said...

What a sweet and special girl! Love Miss Lexie! Happy Birthday.

Andria said...

She is so cute, Kim! Your pictures are great, too! I love the funny things kids say!

Heather said...

I can't believe Lexi is 3! Wow! She is so stinking cute! I still want you to take pics of my boys. Let me know when!

kelly said...

You totally nailed that picture of the birthday candles! And I love the last one too!
Three is such a cute age. And for the record, I think apples cure sick tummies too.