Monday, September 22, 2008

Anna's First!

We celebrated Anna's first birthday on the 7th! Happy Birthday little Doll. Anna is a delightful baby and I can hardly believe she is already one year old. I must say I am so thankful for her sweet disposition or I'm certain I would not have survived the last year.
Anna is not walking yet but as for everything else she did it all early. She started sleeping through the night at 3 months and honestly I cannot remember a time since than when she got up at night. We are very grateful for this. She was rolling over around four month and army crawling at six, and upright crawling not to much later. She loves her brother and sister and will crawl after them as fast as she can trying to keep up. Anna loves treats, me, she likes sitting in car seats which are not in the car or any sort of little chair. She loves phones and remotes and says "Hi" We love her and are so glad she is in our family. I think she has the most beautiful eyes and smile ever. Everyone informs me she look just like her dad! We love you Anna! My pictures from her birthday are not very good, but we well go out and take some one year photos and add them to the post.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love the picture with your dad. Happy Birthday Anna.

Andria said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is one either! We just celebrated Thatcher's 2nd b-day. They are so fun, and so exhausting! THanks for your blog - I love to keep up with you!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday little Anna! What a fun year you have ahead of you! It's my favorite!

Heather said...

That's a big cake in front of that sweet girl! One year already! Happy birthday to Anna!

Jessica O. said...

Happy Birthday Anna. We love you. Great picture with dad. He loves his girls.

Jerry said...

Kim: She is a beauty, I am glad one of us is cute. I love how she crawls so fast when she is going somewhere. Especially to me. I love your kids they give me my happiness.