September is proving to be a busy month. I imagine as children get older this becomes even more of a reality. Andrew had his first day of preschool on the 9th, and we are all loving it. Andrew has seemed a little bored the last few months so this is a great change for all of us. He is loving the interaction with the other kids and I am loving running errands with only 2 children. It is amazing what a difference it makes when you are down one than your normal. It has been fun having a little more one on one with Lexie, and the kids seem to get along better with a little break from one another. I'm sold; preschool is great! We tried to have Andrew attend preschool last fall and it did not work out, that is a blog all of its own and I am happy to report that things are going without a hitch this year. Lexie is cute she will ask Andrew when we pick him up,"Andrew what did you learn today?" Thursday he reported he learned about Jesus, I don't think this is true as they wore swimsuits and had water fun, but eventually he will be able to decipher between primary and school right? The time is flying by and I pray I'm doing a good job with them, cause there are days I have my doubts. I'm so happy to have this darling boy in our family and excited for all the firsts we will be experiencing with Andrew. Oh yea, yesterday Andrew burned his fingers on the stove, they are blistered and pale looking. Last night he said,"Mom, I'm turning your color." I've gotten a good laugh from this. This is his picture on the first day. I think he is darling and is quite the poser. I'm also into this faded color look with photos lately. Andrew good luck with school this year and do your best! I love you.
10 comments:
He is a doll. I am so glad pre school is working out.
Hearts are breakin' all over the world tonight!
What a handsome little boy. ISn't it great to have a child in school even if it is only a part of a day. Amazing what one less kid can do . . . so much easier. Hope he has a great year- he is just getting so big.
What a little Ham! He is so adorable. I love the comment about "turning your color" that is so cute.
I agree he is adorable! I trying to get taj ready for a new brown baby brother and told him he could help me by playing with him and feeding him and he said "yeah and we have to feed him brown food huh!" so funny what they say!
I love Andrew. He is a good boy and he will be so smart at school.
That picture is adorable! You are a good photographer. I want you to teach me how to take good photos. Preschool was good for my boys too, it helped prepare them for Kindergarten by getting them used to a routine and get them used to a classroom setting.
oh how I love preschool and school for that matter! And, awesome picture- did you take that and what kind of camera do you have- it's great!
He is so cute! Yeah, preschool is FAB! I had sighed Thatcher up for a 2 year old preschool (so for 2 and 3 year olds), but that was in SL, so we'll see. I just love that it's a place devoted to just them and everyone is trained to deal with their age (unlike the mother who is just trying to stay afloat!). I love preschool - better yet is kindergarten, and full day at that. I get to run errands with just one kid!
I'm getting excited for you to take pictures of my boys! You are awesome! I love Andrew! What a sweet boy.
Post a Comment