Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anna

Anna with Raggedy Ann

Unhappy Anna on the 4th of July



I think one of the reasons I love babies so much is because a baby loves its mother more than anything in the world and really this is very flattering. She gets so excieted when she sees me, she starts panting, like a dog. She crawls after me and gives me the best hugs in all the world. She is such a good baby. I saw some article in a baby magazine at the doctors the other day and it was about how to get your baby on a napping schedule. Anna just goes down. No crying or fussing, I lay her in her crib with her blanket and she just turns onto her tummy sticks her bum in the air puts her middle and ring finger of her left hand in her mouth and minutes later she is sleeping. She is a dream baby. She loves this raggedy Ann doll!




No comments: