Just of few thoughts, I have a goal to post everyday.
- First I wondered if anyone saw the moon last night or early this morning, it was so beautiful. I wanted to take a picture of it but I was on my way to work and didn't have the time.
- Should there be an upper age limit at which time we revoke the drivers license? I was stuck behind and elderly couple yesterday and I just have to wonder why the aversion to going the speed limit? It is like at least ten under. I guess I'm to impatient or as my Dad told me yesterday I need to go with the flow more. Maybe I do.
- Litigation has ruined health care. Doctors have to practice defensive medicine and at some point we will bankrupt the system.
- I need to find a good fitting bra, before I quit wearing them. Any suggestions at all would be appreciated. Although, you may not notice if I quit.
- I think I want to be the UPS man. Everyone loves getting a package. Yesterday as I was chasing Andrew around the block, he is very obedient (this is laced with sarcasm), the neighbor girl, heard a big truck. She couldn't see it around the corner and asked me if it was the UPS man. I said yes and she immediately started jumping up and down screaming Mom Mom it finally came. I was laughing and as I looked at the man driving the truck he was smiling at the whole scene. This is when I thought I want his job. I happen to hate mine this week.
- It was so funny yesterday Andrew said, "Hey Mom, check this out, " as he slurped his ramen noodles up. I wondered where he learned check this out, he informed me from his cousin Jack. Lexie then started saying it and was laughing. And yes, I made ramen for dinner last night. I realize there is no nutritional value, I did add peas and this is the first time I've resorted to this.
3 comments:
Sometimes it doesn't matter what you eat for dinner? We like cold cereal. Also, I have no advice on the bra other than please don't quit wearing one. I also saw the moon. It reflects onto my mirror in by bedroom and I can see it laying in bed. I'm up all night these days between the rotten cold and frequent bathroom trips.
I'm not going to quit wearing one; I was kidding around; I would just like a comfortable one that fits right. I guess I should go get fitted.
thanks... it was an important package in an hour my mom had a scentsy party and she needed that package... we didn't think it would come.... you're funny...... my brothers would and could live off of ramen.... and they do... instead of a nice dinner mom makes they would rather have those.... brothers...... thanks for the post... i am famous now....
~Meghan~
Post a Comment