I love reading your blog! Since your darling children are my darling grandchildren, it is even more FUN to read about your family! The pictures of the kids are just precious - you are an awesome photogragher and mother! Thanks for sharing! I am glad that Lexie's foot is okay!
Your pictures look awesome. I'm impressed. Remember that day at work we were all talking about our cameras and getting into photography? Unfortunately I haven't really done anything with my camera (except take pictures in automatic) since then. I need to get some tips from you.
5 comments:
I love reading your blog! Since your darling children are my darling grandchildren, it is even more FUN to read about your family!
The pictures of the kids are just precious - you are an awesome photogragher and mother!
Thanks for sharing!
I am glad that Lexie's foot is okay!
Your pictures look awesome. I'm impressed. Remember that day at work we were all talking about our cameras and getting into photography? Unfortunately I haven't really done anything with my camera (except take pictures in automatic) since then. I need to get some tips from you.
I hope you can teach me a few things. These look really good. Your pictures look great but the subject matter helps.
Wade suggests you not "dink around" anything!
The pictures are terrific! I am proud of you efforts. You can practice on my children. I have no true talents.
Post a Comment