Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Annie!

This is my joy from yesterday. Anna headed outside to ride Lexie's bike. I made her get off and put on shoes. In the mean time Lexie came along and hopped on the bike. Anna was so sad, so I decided we were headed to the Walmart to get her a bike of her own. Sometimes it is just fun to spoil your kids. I went inside to get my purse and what not, and Matt reported to me, that she climbed in the front seat of the van, buckled her seat belt and was beaming from ear to ear, while she waited for me; he said he'd never seen her so excited before. So just she and I, went to buy a bike. She picked this cute, pink Hello Kitty one. I kinda steered her away from the Barbie one. She then got a princess helmet, which came with a princess bell, and a princess water bottle, in case she got thirsty on her long rides. It was so fun to see her beaming and riding her new bike. She loves it and I can't believe how big she is getting. By the way, don't you just love all the pink. She is a total girl. I love you Annie!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kimma, she is growing up! I guess I haven't seen her in a bit. Love that smile!

Jessica O. said...

What little one doesn't want a bike? She is a cutie.

Jer + Lu said...

How sweet. I'm glad you're able to spoil your kids :)