Monday, January 24, 2011

Things you hope to hear come from your signifigant others mouth...

Introducing Matt... Matt and I have been dating awhile... Not too long... But long enough



We're gonna get married. Yep. I know it's quick, and quite frankly, I'm finally at a point in my life that I'm uninterested in others two cents. I am happy. He is good to me. Good to my kids, and I'm looking forward to a long and happy life with him. On to the point of the post.

Yesterday we are at my Brother-in-laws Birthday dinner at my moms house. It was also Matt's birthday this past week, so she apologized for not doing a dinner for him. He was reassuring her no problem, My sister and her husband were saying you don't get a birthday dinner till things are official and we know you are sticking around. He joined in the joking and said, "yeah, no birthday dinners till we consummate this." I kinda looked at him like, you did not just say that to my sister, brother-in-law, and Mom. He immediately said, "that's not what I meant." Sure it wasn't. He said, "what I was trying to say..." Wade finished it up for him by saying, "you meant, no birthday dinners till after the wedding." Anyhow, it was funny we all had a laugh.

10 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

That is hilarious!
CONRATS!!!
So, when is the consumation?? haha
Can't wait to see the rock :)
And a picture of the lucky guy.

Jessica O. said...

That was a hilarious moment.

Heather said...

Sounds like Matt is fitting in perfectly!
CONGRAT-U-LATIONS!!!!!
I feel that you should bring him to our house for dinner. Do we have to wait until after the consummation?

Heather said...

I can totally picture Matt saying something like this! That is hilarious!

Sarah said...

I just heard the other day that you were getting hitched. YAY FOR YOU!! So thrilled for you Kim. What a lucky guys he is to have found you and your adorable kids. Can't wait to hear all about the details. Yes, pictures PA . . LEASE!! Good luck with all. Loves.

Maranda said...

THIS IS THE AWESOMIST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Kim I am so happy for you! My I haven't talked to you in so long. So when is it all going down? Yay...I am just so excited to hear you are happy!

Natty said...

Oh that is hilarious. Did he turn bright red? I'm sure you did :) Love you.

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you! Call me and tell me the deets! Love ya!

Turpin Times said...

Soooooooooooo happy for you Kim! You deserve the best!

Cam said...

Okay, you're a Larsen. Haven't you always been uninterested in others' two cents? Congratulations. Jenny and I were so excited when we heard you were getting married.