
So last night I went to the Tim McGraw concert with some work friends. I was a little bummed because I missed Lady Antebellum, who opened for them; it took me 2.5 hours to get to Usana from NSL. Other than this it was a great night. I've decided I need to go to concerts more. I was laughing so hard. There was this lady in front of us, I'm certain she must be named Elaine with those dance moves, she'd also had a few. I'm a horrid dancer, but compared to her I looked amazing. Corrine imitated her and I did a bit as well, it was a good time. Thanks girls for a great night! Laura looked great in her cowboy hat. Next time I need to have the proper country attire. Plus I've always wanted cowboy boots. It was super fun. I could do worse than looking at Tim McGraw for an evening! Thanks ladies lets do it again!
5 comments:
Super fun! You're always a pleasure to be around :) Yes- we need to get you some boots! Tony Lama's are the only way to go!
Sounds FUN! I like Tim McGraw! You'd make a cute cowgirl!
I wish I would have gone. I love him!
So wanted to go to this, my husband isn't into country music :(, how can you not like Tim Mcgraw?, glad to hear it was fun.
Soo fun! Girl concerts are the best!
Post a Comment