stop posting with your iphone.. it's making me so jealous!! JK.. Rob loves to support lemonade stands. Capitalism is the best... (I wonder if we will continue to have it in this country)..
I also try to stop. I might try to get Jack, Isaac, & Truman to pedal some lemonade so they can pay for all their lessons. I remember trying to keep the snoopy sno cone going but we just couldn't turn the dial fast enough.
6 comments:
stop posting with your iphone.. it's making me so jealous!! JK.. Rob loves to support lemonade stands. Capitalism is the best... (I wonder if we will continue to have it in this country)..
Cheri get blogpress app and you can do it. It is kind of fun.
I feel guilty every time I pass a lemonade stand without stopping! I recognize this house...
I also try to stop. I might try to get Jack, Isaac, & Truman to pedal some lemonade so they can pay for all their lessons. I remember trying to keep the snoopy sno cone going but we just couldn't turn the dial fast enough.
Cooper wants to do a cookie or treat stand. He says everyone does lemonade! I'm with you though, you can't just go by without stopping!
I love stopping at lemonade stands too! Summer rocks :)
Post a Comment