So I'm not sure if you can read these plates but "FLTRN" or flight RN. When I see vanity plates I wonder why? They always seem to be associated with the medical profession. ERRN. It sort of reminds me of highscool. Hey everybody look at me, don't you think I'm cool? It is probably just that I'm jealous of the passion they have foro their work. I'm an RN, but I don't get this buzz from it. I mean I'm grateful for a job, especially right now, but for me it is a means to am end and I'm always racking my brain for some way to earn more in less time. Aren't we all. So I guess good for all you people who are so taken with your jobs and no offense to anyone with vanity plates, they just make me laugh and I'm always straining to read them.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
You make me laugh. I definitely have the same outlook as you!
I'm going to come up with a vanity plate just for you Kimma.
Apparently vanity plates are all the rage in Virginia- Chris said everyone had them. I think they're clever, and hey, if people want to fork over some extra money for their plates, more power to em I guess.
I am not clever enough to come up with anything. I would never choose to have one but they provide me with a fair amount of entertainment. I can think of two vanity plates that I see often and I usually make fun of them.
Post a Comment