Saturday, March 27, 2010

Daylight Savings.




I have always loved Daylight Savings. As a kid it meant, staying up later, playing night games with neighborhood kids, and best of all, SUMMER BREAK!
As a mother I love it for all the same reasons. Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with a couple of friends I grew up with. The kids played and we chatted. The topic came up of the time change; we all agreed, it threw our nighttime routines off. Bedtime seems to be coming an hour later for all of us. While during the summer months I am ok with this, for now I need some tips on how to stay on schedule with these wonderfully longer days. So what do you do to stay on track? Here's to Daylights Saving and the promise of warmer weather!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Try to have a set(ish) bed time. We shoot for about 8:30 but right now it is more like 9. I have been annoyed all week because we haven't been making it to bed on time and I am exhausted. Maybe we will both do better this week!

Nicole said...

We have been up late too! The last two weeks I have taken my kids to school almost everyday because they are sleeping late and not going to bed early enough. A few more weeks and it will get better.

Heather said...

Keep an eye on the clock since the sun and the clock are in sync quite yet.

Jessica said...

As soon as it QUITS SNOWING, lets go to the park!