Monday, January 25, 2010

Ingenuity


I love Andrew's sense of adventure and his ingenuity. He is a smart boy and is very curious. This is the cause of most of his destructiveness, he usually is just being curious or finding a way to get what he wants, which if channeled in the right way will take him far in life. And not to toot my own horn but if anyone can steer him in that direction it will be me cause I am hearty like Scarlett in Gone With the Wind. I imagine all mothers are hearty or how else would they survive? Sidenote, Andrew will be needing some steering as his current career aspirations are to work and Walmart. No offense to any Walmart employees. Anyway this is Andrew on top of the "doggy" house (a little shed in the back yard for lawn and garden tools) he was trying to get a glimpse of the sunset, or so he said. Really it was just his ingenuity at work. He knew if "seeing the sunset" was the reason to get up there I would help him. I am a sentimental sap that way. But I also hope I am cultivating a love for the beauties of the earth. Thanks Andrew for all your energy and the great boy you are. I do love you.

6 comments:

Heather said...

You are indeed hearty.
I think this picture is awesome.

Jessica O. said...

Andrew is hilarious. He is oh so sweet. Great pic. Love him. You are hearty just remember it!

Cheri said...

beautiful picture!!

Jerry said...

Kim, I love the picture and I love Andrew, He does have your number but that is okay you can change it but he will just find it again. Keep that crazy little boy safe. I love the post. Love, MOM

Jessica said...

I love Gone With The Wind and that little boy! You captured the moment.

Linda said...

Yep ... another "real" Andrew moment! He loves life to the fullest!