
This is Andrew in September 2005. He is just a few months over one year, and it was a few weeks before Lexie was born. How great would it be to be able to fall asleep in a swing. OR on second thought how awful, he must be completely exhausted. He is still just as cute now. We came across this photo as Lexie and were going through pictures of when she was born. So much has changed. He is in kindergarten! I can hardly believe it. The girls and I went to the school today to have lunch with the little guy. It was a pajama party for all the kindergartners. He was so excited about the party all week long. He didn't even fight me in getting ready for school, which was a welcomed break. He jumped right up, went to the shower, then dressed in his space jammies which had been the plan, put on his shoes and said he would fix his own breakfast, which he did. I laid in bed all the while and then jumped up and drove him to school cause it was pouring rain ( we live way close, so the driving is really unnecessary.) It was fun to go see Andrew in his school setting and he was excited to see us. We need to do this more. Every time I go into the school all the adults from the lunch ladies to the secretaries in the office tell me how sweet Andrew is. I got told this by no less than SIX people today. He is a charmer. Worries me a little because I think he thinks he can get away with 'stuff' cause he can talk his way out. It really is mostly effective with the ladies though. I love you Andrew and Lexie too, for taking the walk down memory lane with me. My children truly enrich my life so much. I would be lost without them, even when they make me nuts. Best weekend wishes to everyone!
5 comments:
He was/is so darling. I would love to see Andrew at school. He is so fun. I hope you have a great day!
That picture is so great, Kimma! Cute, cute, cute. I can't believe he is already going to school. I can totally believe that he is a charmer. He can work his way out of a lot of sticky situations with those big brown eyes!
What a sweetie pie.
Wow - what a great picture of Andrew!! It is so Andrew ... loving life so much that he is completely exhausted. We love him tons and the girls, too.
Take care ... Linda
Precious!
Post a Comment