Monday, January 25, 2010

Anna


Anna the Banana at 2. Handful. Dollface. Spitfire. Beautiful. Full of Personality. Loves babies, dolls or real. Determined. Knows her mind. Melts my heart. My baby. Loves books. Loves I am a Child of God. Sweet. Funny. Makes me happy everyday. Definitely one of my greatest blessings. As a mother it is funny how at times you are overwhelmed with feelings of love and gratitude for your children. I have been having this feeling lots lately about this little rug rat. She was being so funny on Sunday so we took a few pictures of the goofy thing and I thought they captured her personality perfectly. She wore her hair curly for church which I also thought captured her essence perfectly. It is funny to me about names, and coinciding personalities I had envisioned for such names. I had the names Anna and Lexie picked out before I was ever married. Funny thing is Anna's looks and personality was more of what I thought would be "Lexie" but she is Anna and she'll let you know, "I'm Anna." She says this after any adjective used to describe her, "your silly," "no I'm Anna." I love her more than I ever knew possible. I want to drink her up while she'll still let me. Love you Annie always be YOU cause you do it great!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Oh she is cute!

Jessica O. said...

Kim she has your eyes and Jeremy's. They are so big and wide like Jeremy's and then they squint up just like you. She is a cutie.

Jerry said...

Kim,
She is so darling. I love what you write and know that you feel that way we have so much to be thankful for. Love, MOM

Jessica said...

She is beautiful Kim!

Linda said...

What a doll!! Give her kisses and hugs from Grandma ...

Jer + Lu said...

What a sweetheart! You are seriously so blessed!