Friday, January 22, 2010

Hair

Yesterday I got my hair done. I feel like a new woman. The guy who cut my hair made the analogy of a bad hair cut being like going in your closet every morning and picking out your oldest, rattiest, ugliest shirt and then wearing it every day. That is what I had been doing. I am happy to say he fixed it to a livable cut for me while I am trying to grow it out a bit. I no longer feel completely hideous and am no longer sporting orange hair, as Michael had told me was the color when we went home for a visit. It is funny how sometimes the littlest things can make you feel so much better. I was happy with Jay my hair stylest he wasn't outrageously expensive and I no longer feel like a clown. Now maybe I will post a picture when get ready for the day. Hope all y'all have a great weekend and go get your hair fixed if it is bothering you.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the new look. Nothing makes me feel better than a good hair cut.

Linda said...

Kim - I can't wait to see the new style & color! By the way, you are "good looking" always!!
Linda

Jessica O. said...

It wasn't as bad as you say. I am happy for you and your hair. Please post a picture. Love you.

Nicole said...

I too have bad hair right now. I look like I am wearing a mushroom on top of my head. At least the mushroom isn't red anymore. Miss you.

Natty said...

Kimma, I clearly remember sitting with you on the fireplace at your parents' thinking your hair was cute!!!! I'm glad you like it better now. Miss you.

Jer + Lu said...

Pics?!