Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gratitude: Write it down


So awhile back I started doing gratitude journals with my kids. It has been sporadic, and it being the month of Thanksgiving I wanted us to get back in the habit here is Lexie's list from tonight:

  1. "Hey mom, I am grateful for my big bear."
  2. "I'm grateful for my uhhh, you, Dad, Anna, and Andrew."
  3. "My, my, my brand new underwear, cause I like them. Thanks for buying them Mom."
  4. "Hmm, let me think: my clothes."
  5. "And my Bed."

I think this girl is so beautiful and I am so happy to have her in my life. Love you Lex!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lexi is a doll.

Jessica O. said...

She is you!

Natty said...

I love my bed too.

Jerry said...

Kim,
You are doing some great things with your kids, I do wish that we could be grateful We are so much happier when we are. Great activity for the Thanksgiving month. Love, MOM