Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!!

So here are the kiddos for Halloween: Annie the Clown. Will she ever quit with the constant fingers in the mouth so we can have a picture that doesn't have her fist in her mouth?? I do love the profile shot.



Anna and Andrew. Couldn't get her to keep the wig on but we did manage to get a picture. I think they are darling.




Kitty-Cat Lexie. We have gotten our money's worth out of this costume. She has worn the tights and leotard everyday.





Andrew the cowboy! I think he looks great. He had a blast and would throw his hat up and say ye haw! He is great (most days. today not so much, another post entirely.)


We went to a ward party on Halloween night. They had a dinner and Trunk or Treat. We were planning on doing a little trick or treating afterward, but they had plenty of candy and tons of fun. We called it a night.
Just wondering does anyone besides me raid your kids Halloween candy? Does this make me a rotten mother? I remember my mom let us keep our candy in our rooms. Mom what were you thinking? Or do some people let there kids keep the stash in there rooms? Well hope everyone had a good holiday and bring on Thanksgiving. I do so love this time of year.

9 comments:

Heather said...

Darling kiddos! James' candy is in the cupboard where Michael and I can easily access it, and James cannot.

Andrea S. said...

So dang cute! Okay, I not only raid my child's candy, I've completely confiscated it. He got to choose if he wanted his candy or a new toy car and he picked the car. I've been meaning to throw out the candy....

Jessica O. said...

The costumes look great! They are so cute. It is o.k. to eat your kids candy but don't let them keep it in their room. Let them eat it and enjoy it in the spirit of Halloween.

Natty said...

Love those costumes and those kiddos! They are all so darling.

Heather said...

It is definitely fine to eat your kids candy! My kids got so much this year, they are perfectly fine to share whatever we ask for! I have been letting my kids keep their candy out, but they have been warned on occasion if they eat another piece I will take it away! Mostly, I don't really care, if they hurry and eat it, then it's gone and we don't have to worry about it! You're a great mom! I love the costumes!

Turpin Times said...

Darling kids you have Kim! And darling costumes. I let my boys keep their candy in their rooms. They keep it in their basket behind the door so I think they forget about it. They were crazy for a few days wanting candy all the time. I let them have what they wanted but made them brush their teeth after eating every piece. Maybe they were tired of doing that, I don't know, but now they've practically forgotten about it. I'm sure I'll be throwing it away soon.

Maranda said...

That cowboy costume is AWESOME!! He looks like a real cowboy Kim! The girls look so cute too.

I totally raid the candy when they get home. They owe us that much for all the costuming and painting of faces that we do for them...that's my justification anyhow:)

Jerry said...

Kim,
I love the costumes. It looks like the kids were darling for Halloween. I am only sad that I didn't see them in person. Love, MOM

Jer + Lu said...

Incredibly cute costumes!!
Way to go!