Friday, September 4, 2009

What I know for sure...

Andrew and Lexie July '09

  • Things are never as hard as we make them. Projects: getting a cupboard, drawer, or garage organized, a bad day at work, a real messy house. Things are really never as bad as we perceive them. Now if I can remember this in the moments of, "it can only get better."
  • While I think having a clean house is ultra important, it is probably not as important as the emphasis I give it in my mind.
  • My kids are beautiful and my greatest blessing
  • Things are just things, but sometimes there are some things I want real bad
  • I cook better than most places I eat out at. Maybe that says something about the restaurants I'm going to.
  • Cherry Limeades from Sonic are delicious. Sonic is BIG in Texas
  • The gospel of Jesus Christ is true
  • I left some of the greatest people in the world to work with, at IMC Labor and Delivery, and LDSH Labor and Delivery, and I miss you all.
  • We ALL make mistakes. It is important to learn from them, not dwell on them.
  • Good Health is a great blessing. We should do all we can to preserve our good health. Something I need to work on as I have been on a big junk food kick lately, and have no regular exercise program to speak of. The Texas heat has got the better of me.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Great list!

Anonymous said...

Lovin your list! I totally miss you! But I LOVE your new hair color! :)

Jessica O. said...

Nice blog. It's okay to want things as long as you realize they are just things and they might make you feel good for a moment which is good, but it's only moment and then....we just want more! Great list!

Gooches said...

we miss you too! your list made me cry. thanks.

Heather said...

Wise Kim writes again.

Nicole said...

I loved Sonic Lime slushies when I lived in KY too. It must be a Southern thing. I miss you!