Burritos are one of the food traditions I grew up with. This is a great Mom meal as it is fast, easy, the kids will eat it, and I happen to like them too. We had these lots growing up, and now as a mother I fully appreciate the beauty of the burrito. I haven't made them in a long while and really have not been taking advantage of this great meal. Don't fear we are now, and we are making up for lost time. Both Andrew and Lexie ate two for lunch yesterday. Don't worry Jess it was with the small corn tortillas not the giant flour ones. Add this dish to your lunch repertoire. It is a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Weekly! We eat them at lest once for lunch often twice. Last year for Jack's birthday party with the family Jack wanted me to make burritos. I told him we could just have those for his special lunch. We love them!
The burritos at your house always tasted the best growing up. I always wanted to eat them there. Was it the special green sauce? The Old El Paso beans or the grated from the block cheese? Num, num, num!
Mmmmm we love burritos too! They are so easy, tasty, and better than plain ole mac n cheese.
MMMmmm...I am craving your mom's homemade salsa right now!
before i finished reading this blog i was going to put how happy i was to see corn tortillas instead of flour then i finished reading! i don't even know how people can eat store bought flour tortillas!
p.s. all kindergartners learn about those things in the first two weeks! andrew will be just fine!
Post a Comment