Today(6-20-09) I went to the gas station to pick up a caffeinated beverage for Jeremy. I know strange, he never drinks caffeine. He said he had a terrible headache and with the hours he works, super early mornings, I suggested a few Motrin and a caffeinated beverage may help. Andrew came along for the ride. So of course I had to get him a drink, and one to bring back for Lexie, and one for myself. When I got the checkout counter just before the guy started to ring me up I realized I didn't have my wallet. Without missing a beat the clerk said, "It's okay take them. I will tell you how much you owe me and you will bring it by later."
I couldn't believe there were still places and people like this. I found my wallet just inside the car before we left the store. I hope this guy has great karma, and I hope to be a little more like him. He was super nice! Thanks to the random store clerk who just wanted to help a girl out. Life is good pass it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is rare! You don't hear about people or places like that very often anymore! What a good lesson for all of us!
Serious? Man, Texans are nice people. It just makes you feel good when stuff like that happens.
I love that!
That's why I go to Jardines almost everyday and I have for nine years.
That's so nice!
God bless Texas :)
Post a Comment