Saturday, May 30, 2009

SISTERS

Lexie and Anna in a field of Dandelions April 2009

Don't you just think sisters are the greatest? I do. When I was pregnant with Anna I just knew it was a girl. I was happy Lexie would have a sister, because I love having sisters. When the ultrasound tech said it was a girl I just sort of nodded my head, cause it was like saying the sky was blue, no news there. These to fight a little bit now but they also love each other and I hope as the years progress they will treasure having a sister. I know I treasure mine.

Annie was so cute for the pictures, I loved this one

I finally got Lexie to sort of look and Smile. She was being a pill that day. Who could imagine?

7 comments:

Jessica O. said...

They are so darling. Two little Kimmy's. I love my sisters.

Turpin Times said...

Darling, Kim!

Nicole said...

So cute Kimmie. I think Lexie looks like a professional child model. Miss you! How did the lemon curd turn out?

Natty said...

Cutie patooties! That's a great dandelion field too! Sisters are the best. Moms are pretty great too.

Heather said...

Can't imagine life without my sisters. Love the photos. You are a gem. Love you.

Jocelyn said...

Very cute pictures Kima....the girls are adorable.

Jerry said...

Wow the girls are so darling and you are so good with words. I miss seeing them. I hope that all the good things we hope for will happen in Texas. Love, MOM