+630.JPG)
Andrew in front of an old cool Car. We liked the color.
+624.JPG)
On Saturday Andrew decided he was going to ride his bike without training wheels. I asked if he wanted help. He emphatically did NOT want help. He got on and did it the first try. He is now, a ridin' fool.
+627.JPG)
We're in Texas now baby. We've got the flag flying. I guess to truly be Texans, it would need to be the Lonestar flag.
+682.JPG)
This picture really lacks any interest but that is the Library. It is huge and has a great kids section, and summer programs for kids. This is a really cool area.
+613.JPG)
Lexie on the slip'n slide, one of the first days we were here. I love the big fluffy clouds and blue, blue sky. She is a fun girl and has the best laugh ever. In many ways she reminds me of me; although, she is super friendly to everyone and talks non stop which was completely unlike me a little girl. I was painfully shy around strangers and large groups.
+638.JPG)
The first Baptist Church
+628.JPG)
The water towers. These babies are your mountains. they let you know where you are at.
+640.JPG)
Lake Ray Hubbard. This is an awesome lake and if we are going to live here we really need a boat.
+643.JPG)
I noticed on the drive out they name towns a combinations of states of neighboring towns. Dallas and Rockwall and in between DALROCK. I also saw , Texarkana, Kanorodo. Little weird.
+632.JPG)
Better picture of Andrew with the Car.
+654.JPG)
Last night we went to watch Jeremy race his bike and this is the field we sat in to watch it was pretty. Would be a cute picture if she weren't bawling.
+657.JPG)
The Bike Race
+655.JPG)
Pretty view of the sky at the bike Race
+661.JPG)
Anna kissing Jeremy after the race
+665.JPG)
Field at the bike race. This would be awesome place to take family photos. Texas that is. I can already think of like ten places which would be great. So if anyone would like to take a trip to Texas so an extremely amateur photographer can take you picture, you can stay at my place.
+675.JPG)
Quaint, little house on Route 66. These charming houses are all over the place. I love the flag pinned up on the porch, and I LOVE porches. One day I would like to have a porch like this.
+674.JPG)
Another cute house on Route 66
+672.JPG)
Andrew at the bike race
+678.JPG)
They have this little ponds all over the place, in developments, a lot of people have them in there front or backyards.
+681.JPG)
This is the 22 million dollar High school football stadium, which the voters voted in. I guess it is true high school football is huge in Texas.
+679.JPG)
A snapping turtle we saw in the road last night. We were going to try and rescue him, and when Jeremy tried to pick him up he tried to bite him. We decided to let the sucker get run over.
10 comments:
Loving these pictures Kim! I think you will treasure them too when you look back after you are all familiarized with the big TX.
I laughed out loud at your commentary on the last one.
I was just thinking last night that Jeremy probably loves the flatness of TX on his bike (but maybe not, maybe it lacks the challenge of hills).
Still miss you! When are you coming home for a visit? Is it too soon to be asking that?
Thanks so much for the pictures. Texas is beautiful! They had those water towers in Michigan too...they are so cool looking. It is a bit strange to not have mountains though. You will get used to it soon. The kids look adorable in the pics.
Jason and I were just looking at all your pictures, they are great! Texas looks so beautiful. How fun to explore a new place. Your house looks great and it looks like its a nice area. Hope you guys are doing good.
What a beautiful area. I would LOVE to come for a visit! I don't know if we will ever make it, but it sounds so fun! I hope you're liking it!
I think you will have a great experience. Life is mostly what we decide to make of it. Miss you and love you lots. I was liking our game too.
I also love the flag on the porch. I'm not sure if these pictures made you seem closer or too far away. I miss you. Congrats to Andrew for riding his bike on his own. I miss all the little kiddos.
Great pictures. Please don't try and get the snapping turtles again. Those things are vicious. They were every where in Boston to and the first thing my brother warned me about was staying away from those suckers. They will rip your arm off.
Texas is gorgeous! I love the houses there! Your kids are as cute as ever. that is too funny about the turtle...
Kimma thanks for all the pictures! It makes me sad for me and happy for you that you are living is such a great place. Your kiddos are beautiful. Love you. Please keep the photos coming. I love to see what you see everyday!
Wow, that is so pretty! I didn't know Jeremy is a biker...so is Josh. Love the field and can't believe that football stadium...holy cow!
Post a Comment