Happy Birthday Nica! We are getting old. I just wanted to wish my big sister a happy birthday. I hope your day is great. I have always tried to emulate Nicole. As a little girl I remember being called "little Nicole," because we looked alike. Nicole always watched out for me growing up. She would intervene in fights and protect me. We had a special relationship and I always, and still do want to me like her. Do you remember "for the first times in our lives", and "Iguana and Kola Bear"? Some of the things I admire about Nicole:
- She is organized
- Anything she does, she does well. A job worth doing is worth doing right.
- She has a great laugh and is fun to be around
- She is a great cook, and a wonderful hostess.
- She is dedicated in her church service and beliefs
- She is determined and a hard worker
- She is a great wife and mother
Nica, I love and miss you and hope you have a great day. Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister!



5 comments:
Happy Birthday Nicole! I love you. Great blog Kim. She is all of those things. We are lucky to have her as an example. She's fantastic!
Love the pictures. Happy Birthday Nica!
Happy Birthday Nicole
Happy Birthday Nicole. Kim is good with words. I do feel like we are so lucky. Happy Birthday Nicole. Love, MOM
Thanks Kimma for saying such nice things. We are all missing you.
Post a Comment