
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. I remember this motto from like the fifth grade. The city we live in offers recycling services; they pick up your recyclable goods on Fridays, no sorting no charge. Since starting this I am amazed at the amount of recyclable trash I generate. We are going green baby, reducing our carbon foot print; use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without. I remember that saying from my grandmother; she was a conservationist long before it was ever popular, or the thing to do.
6 comments:
Good for you.. You sound like Dale! :) I wish we had that option in our city but not yet.
Michael will be so proud. Our city is starting a curbside program, and he is so excited. Currently we just recycle paper because it's the only thing we can find a place to deposit in a dumpster somewhere, and it's amazing how much less goes in the garbage can. Good for you Kimma!
About getting to church on time..it's funny you say that because we were nearly late on Sunday. But my suggestion is try to have your house clean the night before and don't try to do too much before church.
Phyllis was ahead of her time in many ways. I also love how she was a conservationist in all things. I think I'll blog about her. I wish we had recycling but I try to do a bit on my own. Wade has a recycle dumpster at work and he takes at least a load a week.
Way to go Kim! It's something I'd like to do, but haven't gotten on the band wagon yet!
My recycle can is more full than my regular garbage. Al Gore would be no match for Phyllis.
Grandma Phyllis
Was very green and it was sincere all these politicians have 3 homes and more of everything than anyone could ever use. Way to go Ward Family. Love, MOM
Post a Comment