- Being part of a team, that delivers excellent care to our patients. It is great being part of a teaching hospital and knowing our practices are current and in line with the most recent research
- I love knowing it doesn't matter which nurse I follow, I will not be cleaning up her "mess" Everyone is great to work with and willing to work hard
- I may even miss the crazy days when you look back you don't know how we survived
- Dr. Kelly Myers sourdough bread
- The Anesthesia team in general, I think they all do a great job, and enjoy working with them and would be comfortable with any one of them caring for me or a loved one.
- Colleen Proctor is bar none the best manager I have ever worked for. I appreciate that you don't have to guess where you stand with her. If there is a problem, she will let you know and aid you in fixing it. I really think she looks out for her nurses.
- I love having a resident available for emergencies.
- Having a good working relationship with the OB's. It is great to know they trust you to do your job, and give you the space to do it. (I don't like to be micromanaged, one of the great things about nursing, the autonomy.)
- Marnae's Energy
- Shuana Hepworth's and Cathy Cottle's say it how it is style
I could list something I love about everyone. Just know I love the nurses, am grateful for the friendships I have made, and will be in touch. Best of luck to everyone and keep being the great people you are. I am grateful to work with women, who do it all and make it look easy. You have all been great examples to me and have shaped and influenced my life. I have loved working with you and am sure I have seen the BEST.
7 comments:
See Kim you really do love your job. It is a great service and you are an excellent nurse. I'm not just saying this I know from personal experience. Something I will always treasure. Not very many people have had the chance to have one of the most important moments in life (giving birth) shared by a Nurse/sister. I loved it. It is always hard to move on but you will be able to teach others and be taught by new people. May has crept up so quickly. Great blog. You better get blogging when you get to Texas.
Kimma. Great post. You'll be back. Thanks for all you did for me when I was prego. I appreciated your insight. GOOD LUCK! I'll be keeping track of you...
Good Luck in Texas. I will miss working with you a ton (even though it was pretty sporadic) Have FUN in your new adventure!!
I will miss you, you are a great nurse and I always could depend on your good judgement and compassionate care for your patients. I'm glad I found your blog through Jenny, so we can keep in touch.
Linda F.
I just found out! I'm crying right now. I am gonna miss you girl. I'm so happy for you though. Your train has come in...lucky girl. I love you Kim and will miss you terribly. I am glad we have our blogs. Keep in touch.
Kim!!!!! I didn't even know you were moving until you were gone! BAM! What will we do without you? Now that I think about it I don't even know when we worked together last. But if I had known it was the last time.... Oh lady, Texas has no idea what a great nurse they are getting! Miss ya-
We do work in such a great place with the most incredible poeople! And we miss you like CrAzY!!!
Post a Comment