
Jason has taken to dolling Lexie up at family dinners. Lexie thinks it is great and Jason too, for putting makeup on her and painting her nails. What a good uncle. I don't think lots of uncles will paint nails, and it probably seems surprising if you know Jason, he is sort of a mans man. If the construction industry doesn't work out, I think you could have a career in a full service salon.

Lexie with "Pretzie". Pretzie is a barbie her cousin Jack gave her. She named her and spent the afternoon carrying her around pretending she was dancing saying, "I love to dance, I ever won't stop dancing." She even turned on the ipod so she had some music to dance to.

Goofy Andrew. He is a CUTEY! Good thing too.

Lexie likes to sample. She is the quality control girl.

Baking cookies with the rug rats.

Jeremy and the kids at the Draper temple open house.

Anna at the Draper temple open house. (Feb. 3 2009) I couldn't get her to hold still for the camera, or look, but isn't she a doll in this jumper. She also had a mouth full of snow.

I realize this is not the best sunset picture ever, we should of gotten all the back yards out of the picture but we couldn't get in the car and drive a couple blocks west to get all the crap out so we took it anyway to remember the beautiful sunset that day (Jan 27). It was funny cause not a minute after I took the picture, Nat called me to say, "Kim, take a picture of the sunset." You see we do share a brain. I still had the camera in hand. Also if you look on ksl's photo link everyone thought to take a picture this day, it was really a great sunset.

Anna finishing off a delicious top stop. I am not the only one who like a good beverage.
10 comments:
hi kim, Just wanted you to know that you inspire me! working full time with 3 little ones !( how do you do it) you are a great writer and your pictures are wonderful! I got my magazine in the mail today and I love it I was reading it at tajs swimming lessons and crying:)! wish you guys lived closer! love ya Alissa
Your kiddos are cuties. I'm glad our brain is so artistic and talented:)
Cute pictures. Anna looks like you drinking that soda. I'm glad Pretzie was such a hit!
I'm glad you took your kids to the temple open house. I remember going when I was quite young.
Beautiful pictures! That is so neat to take the kids to the open house!
Anna is getting so big! I can't believe in just the few months since we've seen you! I love reading your blog!
I look at the sunset every night even though its cloudy. I think sunsets and grandkids are beautiful
Hey Kim, Jason came home and told me to get on your blog and see how cute your kids are! you will have to send me your email so I can add you to ours! alisareid15@hotmail.com. Hope we can see you guys soon.
KIM I REALLY LIKE HOW YOU WRITE AND ALSO LOVE YOUR PICTURES!
N. SALMON
Your kids are so adorable!! I can't believe how big Anna is! Time keeps just ticking on....
Post a Comment