Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tagged

I've been "tagged" by my friend Jess.
Here are the rules for the Honest Scrap Award:
The honorees are to-
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself-and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep
B) pass the award on to seven bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap
I'm not sure if this will be interesting, I'm a bit boring but here they are:
  1. I hate passing semi trucks on the free way. I suck in, hold my breath and go by, especially if the roads are snowy or wet.
  2. I have bladder urgency issues. If I've had more than a sip to drink and am in the car, well I may not make it to the bathroom. I have peed my pants as an adult. I have been this way for as long as I can remember
  3. I feel like I work really hard to have a clean house, something which is important to me, but honestly it is messy more often that it is clean, and this bothers me.
  4. I love American Idol and think Simon Cal has serious sex appeal.
  5. I often wish I had chosen a different profession. The grass is always greener syndrome where my work is concerned. Something I also wish I didn't do but being honest.
  6. I wish I was better "endowed" if you know what I mean.
  7. I put too much stock in what my family thinks. They are great but I'm too easily influenced by their opinions no offense is intended, you all know what I mean, I think.
  8. Nothing makes me happier than my children.
  9. Even amongst the chaos of my life, struggling to find balance, I want more kids, Someday.
  10. I like to pop zits, gross I know.

I tag:

  1. Dad
  2. Nicole
  3. Jessica
  4. Natalie
  5. Heather Lloyd
  6. Mindi
  7. Jocelyn

3 comments:

Jessica O. said...

I knew all of these things! I will try this honesty tag but I tell you I'm terrible at the tags.

Jer + Lu said...

I love learning these things about you! More kids? Seriously?! You're a far better mom than I'll ever be... Good luck with the eternal job hunt!

Jessica said...

I also have bladder urgency issues! I have wet the bed since we've been married and I totally agree with you on number 4! Yowza!