Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pay'n it Forward!

I've noticed this emerging in the blog world this week and was lucky enough to win on my Friend Heathers blog, looking forward to the gift!! And wondering what to create for the gifts I will be sending out.
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me (yeah for handmade!).
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!
4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.

9 comments:

Jessica O. said...

I've already participated a few times in this and now I feel I'm taking advantage because I've already posted and I wouldn't be paying it forward to receive more than I gave but if no one else comments I would love a gift from you. I'm leaving this open for the next three.

Heather said...

I'm leaving it open for the next three too because I feel the same way as Jess. But still, a handmade gift from you would be fab. Now, here's my question, what can I make for you? I think I've got it figured out for Mindi and Jess (the other two recipients on my blog), but I really don't know what I could possible make for YOU. Ideas, please.

Turpin Times said...

Amen to Jess and Heather's comments. I'm playing just "in case" nobody else plays. Pretty sure that won't happen, though. I liked reading your Honest Scrap award post. I feel the same way about a lot of those same things, semi's, clean house, more children.

Cheri said...

Jessica doesn't get to play... she already has to many free gifts coming her way..

Jer + Lu said...

Pick me! Pick me! I'd love to play! What a fun idea :)

Heather said...

This is a fun idea! I'm scared though. I don't know what to make for people! I don't make things!

Cheri said...

Hey Kim did I win???

Maranda said...

How fun! Kim I miss you! How are you doing? Hope to see you soon.

Kim Ward said...

Cheri yes you are a winner!