Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions 2009


Kim
· Learn from past · Enjoy Present ·
· Prepare For Future · Keep in touch ·
· Run a 3 40 Marathon ·
· A picture a day · a thought a day ·
· be content · play more · worry less spirit ·
· More peace and love at home · quiet my mind ·
· maybe quit soda, maybe · regular temple attendance ·
Andrew
· Learn to write all my letters · be a daddy ·
· play with Lexie · and Anna · and mom ·
· fly a kite · kindergarten ·
Lexie
· Be a momma · make noodles ·
· clean kitchen · make green beans ·
· get milk ·
Anna
· Talk · potty train · happy ·
Jeremy
· Run a marathon · ride a double century ·
· teach Andrew to ride bike ·
Here's to a great 2009! The kids didn't quite get the concept it was fun. Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Kim Ward said...

you know I hate that the preview and the published blog do not coincide. What's the point of the preview?

Jessica O. said...

I agree. I like that Jeremy wants to teach Andrew to ride a bike. Also you know your not quitting soda yet. It helps with to many of the other resolutions. Good Blog! Glad your back to blogging.

Heather said...

Cool picture Kimma, and good luck with the resolutions.

Jen said...

I love your "maybe" give up soda goal. Take it from someone who did it...you can to. It's awful at first but then you realize how much better you feel and you will stop missing it.

Rexburg Sorensens said...

Kim,
Good to see the Ward family is doing well.
It is also my '09 resolution to run a marathon. (Not at your 3:40pace probably) I did a half last year, but it left me hungry for more!

Sounds like Jeremy wants to run one too. Tell Jeremy to get his butt up here to Idaho to run the Mesa Falls marathon with me this year. It is just outside Yellowstone and scenic as can be. Aug. 22, 2009 if either of you are so inclined!
http://mesafallsmarathon.com/

-Andrew

Jer + Lu said...

I need to run a marathon too. But I'm sure I won't be that fast... Have you thought about which one you're going to do? I'd love to have a Saturday running buddy...