I got this quote off my brother-in-laws blog. I liked it so I thought I would copy it, thanks Matt. I also think this is something he lives and I admire him for that. I am going to try and be more like this. One thing I have always wanted to learn is surfing. Maybe 2009 is the year? What is something you've wanted to try?
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail way from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in you sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER. -----mark twain
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Mark Twain had some good things to say about life. It is always good to try to do new things even if they scare you a little. I want to go to surf camp in Costa Rica sometime. Maybe we should set a date for next year. Also, I want to sew!
kimmy when are you gonna finish your food journal.....I want to coach you to do a marathon so bad because you have freakin amazing potential...you just have to jump thru my hoops.
also come with us to costa rica next year for christmas....dont spend any money on christmas and give your kids an ultimate experience...we are going to go for all of december and January. we have been saving already for 5 months so we have a head start but start planning for it NOW it will be SO worth it.
also alissa and I are gonna do a friday sat sunday trip to so. california and just go camping at the beach with no kids...surfing, camping, running and eating goood food. we want to do it sometime in the next few weeks, it wont cost hardly anything cuz gas is so cheap and camping is only 15 a night. call us sunday and lets make it happen
LIFE IS ABOUT LIVING>>>>>>>>
That is a great goal...it will get you at least a few vacations to the beach:)
I think I'll take up piano. I've always wanted to play.
I love your new years resolutions.
Great pics too.
When do you work anymore?
I like the quote. You should have Matt train you on a marathon.
Post a Comment