Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas 2008



I'm a bit behind and I wanted to post some pictures of Christmas. I love the season and look forward to it every year, but for the first time I was not sad to see it go. This must mean I'm getting old. Jeremy's parents came up on Christmas Eve and slept over. It was fun to have them and the kids loved having them here. Linda was a huge help and without here Santa may not have found our house, I was especially glad she was here. We had a great Christmas, we are very blessed with many material things, wonderful and supportive family, and the gospel. Here are some pics of the season.

Anna with Santa, we were glad she didn't' cry!

Lexie with Santa. She asked for a fixed doll.

Andrew with Santa. He asked for a train to go around the Christmas tree, Santa delivered.

Lexie in her Cinderella dress and crown Christmas morning


Andrew Christmas morning. He looks mad, but he wasn't.


Rory and Anna giggling

The Christmas tree


Putting out candy and carrots for Santa and reindeer

Lexie licking the beater after making fudge. It was a good batch.

6 comments:

Heather said...

You have some darling kiddos, Kimma!

Jocelyn said...

Such cute pictures Kim. I especially love the one of your kid putting our candy and carrots for Santa.....very cute PJ's

Turpin Times said...

Cute pictures. Lexie looks just like you in the Cinderella picture.

Jessica O. said...

Lexie is you! Christmas is always so fun. I'm glad we get to be a part of each other's holidays. The fudge looks good I'm thinking I want some.

Jen said...

I love the picture of Rory and Anna.

Nicole said...

Good Job Kimma! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. You are very lucky that Linda and Rory are so involved. They are very helpful and sweet to you guys. The pictures are great. Love you and your sweet kids.