Monday, December 22, 2008

Knowing and Doing

Why is it that we know what it is we need to do, but the actual doing can be so difficult at times? We all know some particular thing we need to do, lose weight, eat right, exercise, get a job, accept, forgive, get organized, clean up our mess, move on, commit, grow where we are planted. The list can stretch on forever. I believe most people can find something from the forever long list they need to conquer, why is the doing so difficult?

2 comments:

Jessica O. said...

Because it is our challenge to overcome. If it were easy it wouldn't be a challenge. I think we all have the potential to overcome those challenges. You are one of the most determined people I know... so you can do it! Maybe I can get organized.

Jerry said...

Kim we all struggle with challenges. One just needs to try to stay focused and do the best we can. It is an art to learn how to do this. Keep up the the good works.