This is my new nephew! Isn't he beautiful!! He was born on September 12th and I was lucky enough to get to be Jessica's nurse. It was so fun to experience this with my sister and her husband. They are great parents and I want them to know what a wonderful memory this will always be for me. I was nervous to be her nurse. I have been a nurse long enough that I have long since quit being nervous, but I was on this Friday. Jess had a c-section and observing this on a loved one makes me feel more sympathetic for my patients. What a tough thing to have a new baby plus the recovery of a major surgery! Luke is a sweet baby and seems to hardly make a peep. We took pictures of him today and I liked this one. I do love new babies, they seem to bring the spirit into the home in a special way all there own. Congrats to Jess and Wade and Family. We love you and hope the recovery is going well.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Luke Michael!
This is my new nephew! Isn't he beautiful!! He was born on September 12th and I was lucky enough to get to be Jessica's nurse. It was so fun to experience this with my sister and her husband. They are great parents and I want them to know what a wonderful memory this will always be for me. I was nervous to be her nurse. I have been a nurse long enough that I have long since quit being nervous, but I was on this Friday. Jess had a c-section and observing this on a loved one makes me feel more sympathetic for my patients. What a tough thing to have a new baby plus the recovery of a major surgery! Luke is a sweet baby and seems to hardly make a peep. We took pictures of him today and I liked this one. I do love new babies, they seem to bring the spirit into the home in a special way all there own. Congrats to Jess and Wade and Family. We love you and hope the recovery is going well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow what a cute baby! I love him. Thanks for taking the pictures and being my nurse. It was also very fun for me.
What a little mini Wade! He is a doll! Kimma, I can't wait for you to take pictures of little Drake. I hope he cooperates!
Yes he is a sweetie pie. Looks so wise. Nice work on the photos. And nice job on the nursing. What a comfort to know Jess was in the best hands!
This picture is great and Luke is so adorable. I know Jess would probably like to have a girl but she keeps having the best looking little boys.
I have to say that when I talked to Kim after the c-section I was quite jealous that I was not there. This will always be a fun story. He is beautiful and I'm glad he is here safe.
Congrats Jess! New babies are the best.
He is so cute! I can sympathize with being a nurse for people you know! For a second I was worried that was your new baby . .. ha ha!
Post a Comment