Thursday, June 12, 2008

Things I love!

I will be copying my sister, Jessica on this one.
  1. American Idol. I have been a fan since season 1. I haven't watched every season faithfully, but I'm hooked to this one and think one of the David's will win. It is so fun to see people living out their wildest dreams. Also I love Simon Cowell, I think he is dreamy.
  2. Ice cream with hot fudge sauce. I have a great recipe for hot fudge, and Jeremy makes it all the time, as he loves ice cream even more than I do. Lexie also loves it.
  3. Family, they are so funny. My Dad is starting a blog and I'm very excited about it. He is the funniest guy I know. I'm grateful to have sisters, a fun Mom, and brothers. I also love being a wife and mother.
  4. Gardening, I've talked about this before.
  5. Boating. I love feeling the sun beat down on me, the wind in my face the, spray of water, skiing. I grew up boating, and can't wait to one day take my own kids boating. We'll wait till the risk of drowning has decreased some.


  6. Good Books

  7. Mountain Dew, and Crystal light classic orange, it reminds me of Tang. Who doesn't love Tang?

  8. Summer Thunder Storms

  9. Naps

  10. Cherry Hill. I'm sure my sisters are laughing at this, but I love it. It is great to have kids so I have an excuse to go swimming. I think I like it even more than they do.

  11. A clean house, especially the kitchen. I use to tell Andrew when he was a baby and I would clean the kitchen, " The kitchen is the heart of the home." If the Kitchen is clean it seems easier to keep all other areas clean as well.

  12. Homemade lemonade. It is loaded with sugar but very tasty.


Well that is just a few and I started this post quite awhile ago so it is a little dated.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

what a fun post. i love waterskiing too and miss it so bad. it has been a while since i have been able to go- i would give anything to go to Lake Powell right now. what great memories i have going with your fam. So fun. Hope you enjoy the summer.

Jessica O. said...

Kim you need to live in Arizona. All of your loves require warm weather even the lemonade. We haven't started summer yet and June is half over. Hopefully soon you will have your Cherry Hill weather. Have you bought your pass?? Good Post.

Nicole said...

Very fun post. It is funny how many things we have in common and how many of them are enjoyed by lots of people in our extended family as well.

Jerry said...

Kim we did have fun boating I am glad we have good memories of fun timfes together. I hope we can keep on making them

Jen said...

Again I discover another way in which we are alike. I love Cherry Hill. If you ever need an extra pair of hands when you go, give me a calls. I have a couple girl friends who take their girls each summer and I tag along.

Jocelyn said...

These are the cutest pics of your kids....I love that they are true "Water Babies". You are great...thanks for sharing.

Michael A. Cleverly said...

How about a post elaborating on #6 Good Books? I have an insatiable appetite for pointers re: good books...